Build Setup – Support Angel Warlock Build Destiny 2 D2
Welcome to the best Support Build for Warlock in Destiny 2 D2.
The healing and support abilities of this build are welcome in any content no matter what difficulty level. Properly executed, you can have your healing abilities constantly at the ready and be a true blessing to your party.
All these aspects make the Warlock Build Support Angel for Destiny 2 such good.
Many healing abilities
Boosts the damage output
Very good ability recharge rate
Provides the necessary ammunition
Skill Tree – BEST SUPPORT BUILD Warlock Destiny 2 D2
For best possible support in Destiny 2 on a Warlock we play Attunement of Grace. We support our teammates with our Grenade thanks to DIVINE PROTECTION hold the grenade button to turn the grenade into a heal orb that you can throw.
Since we get Grenade and Rift energy back with BENEVOLENT DAWN whenever we heal a teammate we can hold our Rift forever as long as there are always two teammates inside.
And last but not least we create with our Super a big area in which all players and ourselves are healed and get a weapon damage buff. Since the Ability and Super Cooldown revision, the Well of Radiance is in Tier 5 which means it has the shortest cooldown.
Synergies with Exotic Armor – BEST SUPPORT BUILD Destiny 2 D2
For our ultimate Support Build for the Warlock in Destiny 2, I have three Exotic Armor Pieces for three different situations.
1. Situations or Raid parts in which it is a matter of survival and you simply want to give you and your team the strong healing with a little damage boost from the Well of Radiance as often as possible.
2. Boss encounters in which you want to maximize the damage of your team.
1. With the Phoenix Protocol you get super energy back from every kill of you or your teammates as long as you are in the Well of Radiance. You can directly get back up to a maximum of 50% of your super. Since the Well of Radiance has a Tier 5 cooldown anyway and thus the shortest cooldown in the entire Destiny universe, you have the Super very quickly again. Example at 70 intellect you have a base Cooldown of 5:43 if you manage to get 50% back directly with phoenix protocol only about 2:50 remain without making any kills.
2. The Lunafaction Bootsreduces the reloading time of all Weapons to a minimum. This effect cannot be combined with the Reload Mods. But this also has the good side that you can equip other mods which bring you other advantages. With the Lunafaction Boots, your weapons in the Well of Radiance also have more range, which is especially important if you want to do damage with shotguns or fusion rifles, for example, which otherwise have a very limited range.
3. With the Aeon Souls you generate Heavy Ammunition for your team when you finish a Champion. It is important that you have selected Sect of Insight on the Aeon Souls in the last slot.
Note that you don’t get any ammunition by finishing a Champion, so you are really only a Supporter of the team. Nice to know is also that if you finish an Elite (orange bar) you can also make Special Ammo for your team.
Very worthwhile it is if the one with the Aeon Souls equipped plays for example Divinity to be not dependent on the Heavy in damage phases.
Mods and Stats – BEST SUPPORT BUILD Warlock Destiny 2 D2
For Warlock in general, I always recommend going for max Discipline and Recovery. In the best case 100 Discipline 100 Recovery 70 Resilience and 70 Intellect. Why exactly tier 7 for intellect and resilience?
With Tier 7 Resilience, many annoying snipers in Grandmaster Nightfalls no longer kill you One Hit even without having Sniper Resilience equipped on the chest. This allows me to play an element of Resilience adjusted to the activity and which enemies are in there.
Up to Tier 7 Intellect you get 23 seconds less cooldown per higher Intellect level. On Tier 8 but only 13 that is then such a small increase that it is almost no longer worth it to pay attention to it.
To get the maximum out of this build and at the same time play the best of the season I recommend the following mods:
Protective Light (Void)
Radiant Light (Arc)
Supreme Wellmaker (Stasis)
Concussive Dampener (Chest)
(If you can’t get to Tier 7 Resilience use Sniper Resistance) (Chest)
Fill Up with:
Discipline / Recovery / Resilience Mods to get as near to 100 / 100 / 70 as possible.
(I do not recommend using Intellect Mods since they need 5 Energy)
Recuperation (Solar / Legs)
For a good example of how you could distribute the mods look at the following images:
Playstyle – BEST SUPPORT BUILD Warlock Destiny 2 D2
The important thing to understand about our Support Buildfor the Warlock in Destiny 2 is that we need our teammates as much as they need us. Set your rift so that it is attractive for your mates to stand inside because you will benefit from faster cooldowns through Benevolent Dawn. Overload your Grenadeand throw it into a running path to get from one cover to the next. I recommend the Firebolt Grenade for the Warlock since the Cooldown Patch.
Recommended Weapons – BEST SUPPORT BUILD Warlock Destiny 2 D2
For our Warlock Build for best possible support, different loadouts are well suited. Depending on the activity, I recommend other weapons. Below I have listed various loadouts for general PvE Activities. Depending on how far you have already progressed in the game. Specific raid or grandmaster setups can be found here.
Focus on add clearing
The Last Breath
The Last Breath is for me the best Autorifle in Destiny 2 D2. The possible perk combinations are incredibly good, my favorite is Demolitionist and Frenzy, best still with good range / reload run, magazine and masterwork. The synergy with our Warlock Build which is focused on grenades is awesome. For every kill with The Last Breath you get 10% of your grenade back.
The Null Composure is incredibly good in the current meta. Depending on the encounter it is worth to switch to Reservoir Burst and then always fire a shot and reload to benefit all the time from this AOE explosion.
Gjallarhorn is back and strong as ever. With the Catalyst you get a two shot magazine. Super good for doing quick burst damage on a champion/boss. But also the Wolfpack Rounds are incredibly efficient for quick add clear.
Focus on damage output / burst damage
Under Pressure / Lead from Gold (This perk doesnt realy matter)
One Thousend Voices
DIM Link – Destiny 2
For all those who use Destiny Item Manager I have put together the Build here in the link.
You can remove the unimportant mods on the left side and add your favorites.